I have just discovered that upgrading Wisej-1.5.4 to Wisej-1.5.16 breaks ApiController functionality.
I’ve detailed my ApiController implementation in another post … essentially I created a new ASP.NET Web Application, selected the “Web API” checkbox, let it create a plumbed project, then copied all the plumbing to my WiseJ project. The API functionality worked fine in 1.5.4, but has broken in 1.5.16 (no response all from the /api URL).
Sorry for the delay – client cut over to a new module of the app this week – so beyond busy!
No, the API is autonomous – in the other I mentioned that it was a separate project in the solution and you (I think) noted there was no reason it couldn’t be combined – which I did successfully. Aside from moving the API “plumbing” into the WiseJ project, they don’t “know” about each other, they just both access the same underlying service layer.
Please login first to submit.