Dear WiseJ team,
Here is a test application with TabControl and 3 TabPages:
– tabControl has a ContextMenu
– tabPage1 does not have ContextMenu (ContextMenu=null)
– tabPage2 has its own ContextMenu (not empty)
– tabPage3 has its own ContextMenu (empty)
Finally I need ContextMenu just for right clicking on the tab, but not inside the tub.
As you see in example:
– if tab has no ContextMenu – the tabControls ContextMenu is activated on right click
– if tab has its own ContextMenu – its ContextMenu is activated on right click
– if tab has empty ContextMenu – the strange empty rectangle is activated on right click
Could you check please this example and suggest the solution?
With the current behaviour of ContextMenu for tabControl there is no possibility to use native browser’s right click reaction in any controls inside the tabPage.
This is what’s happening:
Please login first to submit.