we received our licenses after we both talked so thoroughly at Basta! in Frankfurt and we have some questions:
(1) Is it possible to install the developer licenses on more than one developer computer? (In our agency, each developer has two computers for certain reasons)
(2) The activation of the server can only take place offline. How exactly is the procedure (which dialog, which license, wich file, which folder)?
(3) If the license is to be included in the WebConfig file, how does publishing to multiple servers (load balancing) work?
(4) Is it possible to roll out WiseJ on a test server or does a productive server license have to be used for this?
(5) Is the web socket feature for IIS mandatory to use WiseJ or does it only need to be activated for certain scenarios? (Two web servers are separated by a strict firewall that blocks websockets).
(6) We are using the Telerik Suite. Which control set is best suited for integration into WiseJ (KendoUI for HTML5 no longer exists)?
Thank you very much!
With kind regards
glad to see you starting to explore Wisej in detail. Find my answers here:
Please login first to submit.