I have see that the version 2.0.13 has a bug with firefox that display a console when press ‘v’ key on keyboard.
now I have all kiosks systems that use firefox engine that have this bug and I can not upgrade to 2.0.24
I’m seriously in trouble with customers
I have try to add manually also Program File\IceteaGroup\Wisej 2\bin\Wisej.Framework.Design.dll
don’t work, it say that Wisej.Framework.Design is not found.
If I do a new project I got same error, I can not use verson 184.108.40.206
I have do this step:
1) close all visual studio
2) uninstall wisej from control panel
3) delete the folder C:\Program Files\IceTeaGroup\Wisej 2
4) install wisej 220.127.116.11
5) open my solution
6) I made sure that all the forms are closed
7) upgrade framework of the application from 4.6.0 to 4.6.1
8) I add references from folder C:\Program Files\IceTeaGroup\Wisej 2\bin
9) rebuild solution
10) open a from in design, same error 🙁
This is a known issue we are working on addressing!
Please try some of these solutions:
Please let me know if this solves your issue!
Please login first to submit.