In IIS Express everything is working correctly (development mode). In IIS (local or remote hosting), the following features are not working:
– Page Icon
– Orange focus on TextBox (Mixin theme)
– MessageBox buttons text in Portuguese
– TextBox keyboard on mobile devices
Note: attached file.
May you help me, please?
There are still issues…
– Page Icon (not solved yet)
– Orange focus on TextBox (Mixin theme) (solved – Theme folder out of bin folder or uncommenting in AssemblyInfo.vb)
– MessageBox buttons text in Portuguese (not solved yet)
– TextBox keyboard on mobile devices (I’ll wait for it)
Note: pictures with folder structure attached
Hi Ulisses, these are the issues:
When you run IIS Express you are using VS debug and all your project files are available. In the case of the mixin file, you probably didn’t deploy the /Themes/ folder with IIS because you set the mixin as an Embedded Resource. Here are two alternative solutions:
Un upcoming fix will allow Wisej to load the embedded themes and mixins from the main assembly also without the WisejResources attribute.
Also, remember that the /Themes folder can always be deployed to override any theme or mixin.
The second issue with the language is probably the same, check the deployed /bin in IIS, you should have also /bin/pt/Wisej.Framework.resources.dll.
The mobile issue is a known regression that is fixed and will be deployed probably later today or tomorrow.
This is your test app in IIS: http://demo.wisej.com/ulissesbugs/
Please login first to submit.